Vintage Santa Christmas Card

by Joanne James14. April 2020 20:57

The team over at Just Add Ink are celebrating their 500th challenge this week - way to go ladies! - so I had to sneak in with a quick card to celebrate! The challenge is to use a die cut word:

I was having a clear out of my craft room last week and found some old non-SU Christmas papers that I had kept because I loved the vintage santa. I decided he would be the perfect background for one of my favourite Christmas word die sets, Merry Christmas - take a look:

I went for a longer, narrower card and added a gold foil 'Christmas' diecut and stamped the rest of my sentiment around it and that was it - super quick and easy and another one for the pile!

Congratulations to the Just Add Ink team; I love to play along with your challenges and very much hope you last for another 500!

Enjoy your evening; I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Kelly Kent
Kelly KentAustralia
4/15/2020 12:17:07 PM #

Such a quaint card Joanne with perfect balance!  Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

Chantell Randall
Chantell RandallAustralia
4/15/2020 2:28:38 PM #

This is a lovely Christmas card Joanne.  I love the vintage Santa, soft stamped wording and shiny gold die cut word.  Chantell x x

Nicole Spencer
Nicole SpencerAustralia
4/16/2020 12:01:17 AM #

He is beautiful Joanne! A really love soft Christmas card! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate at Just Add Ink.

Di
DiAustralia
4/16/2020 1:23:06 AM #

Ooh I do love a long card too, Joanne, and this mix of the gorgeous paper with the foil die cut looks fab. So glad you could join us for our 500th challenge at Just Add Ink.
Di Smile

Patrice
PatriceAustralia
4/16/2020 2:35:24 AM #

Oh wow, Joanne, I love love love your sentiment on this sweet Santa card. Thanks so much for joining our 500th challenge over at Just Add Ink. x

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
4/17/2020 2:02:06 AM #

Vintage Santa is marvellous! Love the skinny card look you've got going and the Christmas sentiment set is one of my favourites. But really - Christmas cards in April?! Smile

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
4/17/2020 9:38:58 AM #

Love your vintage santa Joanne and the beautiful gold Christmas die cut works so well with him! Vicky x

4/17/2020 8:36:10 PM #

Fabulous card!  I love this Santa!  Such a fabulous idea!  I need to CAS this one!  XX

Autumn Winter Catalogue

Current October hostess code:

GVMFEJQ4

The Stampin' Cut And Emboss Machine (standard size) Is Here!

Crafting has never looked this good! Contact me to get yours today.

Paper Pumpkin Is Here!