Pleased As Punch To Be Under My Umbrella TTT 54

by Joanne James5. March 2020 09:00

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at TicTacToe! It's the turn of Team X to host this week and I have the honour of being our featured designer this week. This is the fun board that I designed for your inspiration:

I took the first column and used the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch layout - this time for a much better attempt at clean and simple than my card earlier this week - take a look:

I paired some retired sunny yellow gingham check paper with a raindrop background and a bright umbrella punched from the Pleased As Punch designer series paper - I do love a paper that can be punched into lots of bits and pieces with a co-ordinating punch - and a sentiment from the 'Under My Umbrella' stamp set on a stitched rectangle. The weather here is mostly rain of late, but occasionally we get a glimpse of spring sunshine so it was nice to capture that in today's card!

A tictactoe board offers so many creative possibilities - how does this week's board inspire you? Why not have a go? We would love to see you in the gallery and who knows - you might be selected for Designer's Choice and be eligible to be a guest designer on a future challenge.

Enjoy your day; I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Michele F
Michele FUnited States
3/5/2020 1:46:06 PM #

Hi Joanne!  I happened to catch the TTT post over at LeAnne's and had to come by!  Not only can I now thank you for including gingham to your TTT board [always love it] I can thank you for joining us this week at CTS!  Being under this darling umbrella would be a wonderful place to be - oh! and thank you for using gingham, too!
Thanks so much for playing cards with us this week!
=]

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
3/5/2020 7:58:18 PM #

Oh I am such a fan of gingham too Michele - I think it makes everything look better!! This is a great 'go to' sketch and I was short on time this week so loved that this colourful card came together quickly!

Tracy
TracyUnited States
3/6/2020 3:53:22 PM #

Such a cute card! I love that DP and the umbrella.

Michele F
Michele FUnited States
3/7/2020 7:11:05 PM #

Congratulations, Joanne!  Thanks again for sharing your sweet card with us!
Please play along again soon! xx
=]

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
3/8/2020 6:49:53 PM #

Simple and sweet! And so very pretty as well.

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
3/10/2020 3:18:27 PM #

You've put those three patterns together so beautifully Joanne! I love this set Smile

Karen Henderson
Karen HendersonUnited Kingdom
3/10/2020 7:34:06 PM #

I love your card Joanne. The layout, papers and punches are a winning combinatiion! I hope you don't mind if CASE this one.

Current June hostess code:

NSKDEXBA

Host In June And Get Extra Rewards

Shop or host a party in June to get an extra £20 Stampin' Rewards with sales of £200+. Read more here

During June you can also choose any additional stamp/tool bundle from the new catalogue - FOR FREE!