#SimpleStamping With From Our House To Yours

by Joanne James14. October 2019 20:30

The weather has been frightful today here in the UK so I escaped the rains and winds and had a day full of crafting in the warmth of my office. I have been making lots of treats that I am looking forward to sharing with the ladies that are booked to attend my Creative Escapes weekend craft retreat this forthcoming weekend. Before I finished up this evening, I had time to made a quick card that had been percolating all day for a few current challenges:

I thought the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch would be perfect for a card using the 'From Our House to Yours' set (with my 'H' for Just Add Ink being 'House/Home') and I decided to make them rainbow-coloured for Less Is More - take a look:

Some simple stamping on Whisper White, with the sentiment finished inside:

This is a great set with lots of little bits and pieces. I am sending this card to an old neighbour of mine who now lives a long way away and who I miss having around; we chat on the phone but I like to send her some 'happy mail' every now and again, so this one is for her.

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
10/15/2019 2:26:16 AM #

Oh wow... simple stamping at it's best! The scary thing is that it's really hard to get everything right in a card like this. It's brilliant, Joanne.

Lou Kitzelman
Lou KitzelmanAustralia
10/16/2019 6:09:49 AM #

I love this card. Looks so complex but you make it effortless as usual. Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink Joanne. We always love seeing your creations. x

Kim Badelt
Kim BadeltAustralia
10/16/2019 7:52:42 PM #

This is adorable Joanne, the bright colours are instantly happy making and I love the thought behind it. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Di
DiAustralia
10/16/2019 11:51:30 PM #

I love how colourful your card is, and guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of the recipient. So fresh & fun. Glad you could play along with us again at Just Add Ink. Thanks too for your lovely comment on my blog. Smile
Di

Michelle W
Michelle WAustralia
10/17/2019 1:53:31 AM #

Beautiful card, I love that cute stamp set!  Thanks for joining us at Less is More and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

Holly L
Holly LUnited States
10/17/2019 6:04:42 AM #

Such a cute card! Great design and good take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Stephanie Lanzalotto
Stephanie LanzalottoUnited States
10/20/2019 4:45:59 PM #

I love your take on the sketch and your rainbow interpretation. Thanks so much for kining us at Less Is More.

Izzy Scrap
Izzy ScrapFrance
10/22/2019 8:26:42 PM #

A lovely combination of challenges ! Love your take on our colour challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Christmastime Is Here - an exclusive collection of fabulous festive florals that will be available will supplies last from November 1st!

Current November hostess code: