A Gift From Santa Christmas Card

by Joanne James4. October 2019 19:00

Friday already? Where did that week go?! I am just popping in with another Christmas card that I made for my stash inspired by the following challenges over at Sunday Stamps and Christmas Kickstart:

I couldn't resist using the sketch to showcase some fabulous festive designer series paper - take a look:

Since Christmas Kickstart is all about the presents, I decided that this gift-filled paper from the Night Before Christmas DSP pack would make a perfect centrepiece. This card is all about #SimpleStamping - the only stamping on the front of the card is my sentiment, which I thought it would be fun to make it look like a tag from the man in red himself - well, everyone knows that's who really brings the gifts at Christmas time, right?

I did do a little more stamping inside my card, using a sentiment from the 'Greatest Part of Christmas' stamp set, an exclusive hostess set available in the current Autumn-Winter catalogue that can be yours if you host a party before the end of the year, along with a few more gifts:

Isn't that a great sentiment for a loved-one at Christmas time?

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Heidi Baks
Heidi BaksUnited States
10/4/2019 10:53:56 PM #

Awww, that's awesome!  I love that you featured some lovely paper in your card.  Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Jo Avery
Jo AveryUnited Kingdom
10/5/2019 2:26:35 PM #

Hi Joanne, love that paper - it's gorgeous and just begged to be showcased in this way. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Ela
ElaGermany
10/5/2019 3:13:44 PM #

I love the card, such a beautiful paper, and the matching giftsboxes inside.
Hugs
Ela

Heather H
Heather HUnited States
10/5/2019 7:37:53 PM #

So cute, Joanne - I just ordered this paper myself!  Love your layered tags and twines, too!  Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
10/5/2019 8:29:15 PM #

That's such an effective way to show off the paper. A stunning, yet simple, card that any cardmaker of any level could do. The choice of colours for the layers make all the difference.

Current July hostess code:

WPMS44B7

Bonus Days Are Back!

Spend £45 or more in July and receive a £4.50 voucher to use against August purchases. Read more here

Coming Soon!

The new Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue launches on 4th August - you will be able to download your copy here!

Paper Pumpkin Is Coming!