Window Box Thinlits Easter Basket and Punch Art Easter Bunny

by Joanne James2. April 2017 09:00

It's Sunday and time for this week's new challenge over at The Paper Players! It's the turn of the lovely Laurie to host this week and she has a fun and timely theme challenge for us to work with:

I took the opportunity to take a break from cards this week and have a couple of quick and easy 3D items perfect for Easter treats for you to choose from. The first one is a basket made with the Window Box Thinlits to hold these cute chocolate carrots that I found when out shopping recently:

The Window Box Thinlits are so versatile and make the cutest Easter baskets! Of course I had to add a little tag with a bunny and fun sentiment and some Peek-a-boo Peach ribbon bows for decoration.

Sticking with the Easter bunny theme, I also made a punch art 'bow bunny' to decorate my little bucket of chocolate mini eggs:

I made my bunny using a combination of my Bow Builder, Festive Flower Builder and Owl Builder Punches, adding a few pearl eyes and some whiskers drawn in with my Stampin' Write marker. Not so sure about this one (I think perhaps his eyes are too far apart!)  Still, an easy way to decorate a treat container or Easter package.

Here is the visual summary of the key products used on today's projects for you to pin for easy reference:

The Paper Players Design Team
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
Nance Leedy
Sandy Mathis
 Crystal Komera
Valentyna Komisarenko
Deanne K

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:

1.  Create a new paper project
3.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
4.  Have FUN!

I look forward to seeing what you create with our fun theme this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend as it will be over all too quickly; I'll be back tomorrow with another project; until then, happy stampin'!

Laurie
LaurieUnited States
4/2/2017 3:00:23 PM #

Your Easter projects are SO cute Joanne! That bow bunny is adorable. Fun ideas...love them!! So creative.

Have a great daySmile

Valentyna
ValentynaCanada
4/3/2017 1:48:14 PM #

Such cute Easter projects! Love the CAS tag on the basket and absolutely fantastic bow bunny.

4/5/2017 12:11:42 AM #

Oh my goodness, how cute are these treat holders?  I love the little basket.  The little carrots look adorable in it.  I love the little pink bucket bunny.  My grands would love this one!  You are so clever, My Friend!  XX

sandym
sandymUnited States
4/6/2017 5:51:20 PM #

Joanne your little Easter baskets are just so cute, I can't stand it! I don't know which I like more, the pretty pink bunny bucket or the sweet basket of carrots. Ok the carrots are chocolate so they win, lol!

jaydee
jaydeeUnited States
4/7/2017 4:28:24 PM #

Joanne.   bet you had tremendous fun at On Stage Smile    I love your fabulous Easter projects.  Who wouldn't want to be the recipients of those baskets/buckets.  gorgeous
hugs
jaydee

Deanne @ Three Trees
Deanne @ Three TreesCanada
4/7/2017 7:37:02 PM #

Adorable little projects Joanne!  Love that little bunny face!

Christmastime Is Here - an exclusive collection of fabulous festive florals that will be available will supplies last from November 1st!

Current November hostess code: