Label Me Pretty 2017-19 In-Colour Thank You Card

by Joanne James21. November 2017 21:30

I'm finally back with a post today! With my American friends celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought today a card that expresses gratitude was in order. Today's card also fits for a few challenges that are happening at the moment too (click on the badges to go to the respective blogs):

My card uses an incredibly useful bundle from the annual catalogue - take a look:

Be Thankful - I am thankful for many things and I love that the Label Me Pretty set has this wonderful sentiment that is perfect for giving thanks and showing appreciation to others - finished with a teeny, tiny heart - adorable! This is such a great set for layering, with so many options. I created a crib sheet for my open house ages ago which I've been sharing with my face-to-face customers in classes; it has been so well received I thought I would share it here so that you could all save it too:

Details, Details - In addition to my layered label, my card has some other neat details: the tiny scalloped edge on the left is courtesy of the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and the scalloped edge was cut with the scallop thinlit in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits set; the curved flower detail from the 'Label Me Pretty' stamp set fits it perfectly, how convenient!

Don't Forget The Pretty - My card has a very feminine feel to it, with the Powder Pink and Fresh Fig in-colours balancing beautifully against the white, along with the tiny florals and pretty detailing, all finished off with a tied Powder Pink ribbon. Not my usual style, yet nice to ring the changes once in a while.

I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Amy Koenders
Amy KoendersUnited States
11/23/2017 4:41:05 AM #

What a pretty card!  Love your clean design, perfect colors too!  Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Kathy James
Kathy JamesUnited Kingdom
11/23/2017 4:22:54 PM #

Love this card.  The stamp set and co-ordinating punch are so versatile!

Elizabeth Price
Elizabeth PriceUnited States
11/23/2017 5:14:04 PM #

What a fabulous card and post.  You have made me see how great this bundle is.  I am so happy you linked up with us this week at TGIF.  Smiles, Elizabeth

11/25/2017 12:21:40 AM #

Gorgeous creation, so fresh to see something that's not fall-related and yet still carries the thankful theme!  I love the feminine feel to it!  Great ideas for that stamp set too....you are such a great demonstrator to all your customers!  Thanks for sharing this at SIP this week!

Michelle Lupton
Michelle LuptonAustralia
11/26/2017 5:39:40 AM #

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Smile

Tina A Riddle
Tina A RiddleUnited States
11/26/2017 1:22:56 PM #

What an absolutely gorgeous card!  The color combination and design are both awesome!  I love the layering of the punches.... it really takes it to the next level.  Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Carolyn Lindenmayer
Carolyn LindenmayerAustralia
11/27/2017 6:56:51 AM #

The powder pink is so sweet and I love it combined with the darker card Joanne.  Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Carolyn xx

Sale-A-Bration 2020

Shop, host, join - during Sale-A-Bration there's never been a better time! Offers valid until 31st March, whilst supplies last. Download your copy of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet by clicking on the image above.

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. During Sale-Bration, you will also receive a mini paper cutter, a 6"x6" Designer Series paper Sampler pack and a stamp set of your choice! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

Current February hostess code:

N7UTJ3DY

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Co-ordination Product Release

Step up your co-ordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that co-ordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Spring mini catalogue items. There is no limit to how many you can order, but they are only available 4 February - 31st march whilst supplies last! Read more here.