#Ijustloveyou Moustache Love Card

by Joanne James10. January 2015 20:12

Today I have another card using the moustache stamp from Well Worded. It was still out on my desk from this card that I made with it the other day, so I took the opportunity to use it again for today's card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge; I also used the colours over at The Color Throwdown this week, where they are really suited to another Valentine's or anniversary card:

This one is definitely made with a man in mind - here is my card:

I layered a couple of rectangles of paper from the 'Stacked with Love' DSP paper stack onto a base of Basic Black cardstock (I am so making the most of my 'Stacked with Love' DSP!), then a Real Red heart cut out with my Hearts framelits and a moustache stamped in Memento Black onto Whisper White, which I then cut out with my mustache framelit and popped up on a couple of dimensionals. To finish, I stamped my hashtag sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in white.

Another simple, modern card that would work well for Valentine's Day, a wedding anniversary or just to say 'I love you' card.

I'm also linking up with the 4 Crafty Chicks, where the theme this week is anniversary cards.

Back tomorrow with this week's card for a new challenge over at The Paper Players; until then, happy stampin'!

Lori Turner
Lori TurnerCanada
12/01/2015 02:47:22 #

Very cool card! Love the mustache Smile Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
16/01/2015 21:18:09 #

Thanks Lori - first time for me to play along with you, thanks for making me feel welcome!

Monika Davis
Monika DavisUnited States
12/01/2015 15:32:22 #

What a super cute card. Love that mustache on top of the heart. Fun greeting too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
16/01/2015 21:23:23 #

Thanks Monika - these colours lent themselves to so many things, but in the end it had to be a Valentine's themed card for me!

Amy O'Neill
Amy O'NeillUnited States
12/01/2015 16:57:42 #

This is really cute!  I love how you've kept it so clean, and the sentiment and mustache go together perfectly

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
16/01/2015 21:23:44 #

Thanks Amy - a great FMS sketch this week!

Joan Ervin
Joan ErvinUnited States
12/01/2015 17:25:33 #

OMG!! What a darling Valentine with that awesome mustache!!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
16/01/2015 21:34:01 #

Thanks so much for your kind comments Joan - glad you like my take on your challenge colours this week!

Designers Series Paper Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Designer Series Paper is on sale between 1-31 October: buy 3, get 1 free on selected packs. Find out more here.

Earn this fabulous festive stamp set for FREE when you host a party with qualifying sales between 1 September and 31 October. Find out more here.

Seasonal Catalogue

Click here to view and download a copy of the 2017 Autumn-Winter Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which runs from 1 September 2017 - 2 January 2018.

Current October hostess code:

769FVWR4

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. That's £31 OF FREE PRODUCT! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

2017-18 Annual Catalogue

Click on the catalogue for a full list of current SU! supplies - if you would like to order any of the items featured, please drop me a line at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk or give me a call on 07773 421446 - I'd be happy to help.