#Ijustloveyou Moustache Love Card

by Joanne James10. January 2015 20:12

Today I have another card using the moustache stamp from Well Worded. It was still out on my desk from this card that I made with it the other day, so I took the opportunity to use it again for today's card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge; I also used the colours over at The Color Throwdown this week, where they are really suited to another Valentine's or anniversary card:

This one is definitely made with a man in mind - here is my card:

I layered a couple of rectangles of paper from the 'Stacked with Love' DSP paper stack onto a base of Basic Black cardstock (I am so making the most of my 'Stacked with Love' DSP!), then a Real Red heart cut out with my Hearts framelits and a moustache stamped in Memento Black onto Whisper White, which I then cut out with my mustache framelit and popped up on a couple of dimensionals. To finish, I stamped my hashtag sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in white.

Another simple, modern card that would work well for Valentine's Day, a wedding anniversary or just to say 'I love you' card.

I'm also linking up with the 4 Crafty Chicks, where the theme this week is anniversary cards.

Back tomorrow with this week's card for a new challenge over at The Paper Players; until then, happy stampin'!

Lori Turner
Lori TurnerCanada
1/12/2015 2:47:22 AM #

Very cool card! Love the mustache Smile Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
1/16/2015 9:18:09 PM #

Thanks Lori - first time for me to play along with you, thanks for making me feel welcome!

Monika Davis
Monika DavisUnited States
1/12/2015 3:32:22 PM #

What a super cute card. Love that mustache on top of the heart. Fun greeting too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
1/16/2015 9:23:23 PM #

Thanks Monika - these colours lent themselves to so many things, but in the end it had to be a Valentine's themed card for me!

Amy O'Neill
Amy O'NeillUnited States
1/12/2015 4:57:42 PM #

This is really cute!  I love how you've kept it so clean, and the sentiment and mustache go together perfectly

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
1/16/2015 9:23:44 PM #

Thanks Amy - a great FMS sketch this week!

Joan Ervin
Joan ErvinUnited States
1/12/2015 5:25:33 PM #

OMG!! What a darling Valentine with that awesome mustache!!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
1/16/2015 9:34:01 PM #

Thanks so much for your kind comments Joan - glad you like my take on your challenge colours this week!

Sale-A-Bration 2020

Shop, host, join - during Sale-A-Bration there's never been a better time! Offers valid until 31st March, whilst supplies last. Download your copy of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet by clicking on the image above.

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. During Sale-Bration, you will also receive a mini paper cutter, a 6"x6" Designer Series paper Sampler pack and a stamp set of your choice! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

Current February hostess code:

N7UTJ3DY

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Co-ordination Product Release

Step up your co-ordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that co-ordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Spring mini catalogue items. There is no limit to how many you can order, but they are only available 4 February - 31st march whilst supplies last! Read more here.