Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre Valentine Darling Donkey CCS 406

by Joanne James9. February 2021 13:00

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge and Julie has asked that we use the following layout:

Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when making your card. For my card today I chose to use two of my favourite Sale-A-Bration free gifts - take a look:

Darling Donkey - Yes, the sweet donkey is here, this time bearing gifts, or more specifically the gift of love with a single red rose - how romantic! Is there anything cuter than a donkey at Valentine's, I wonder?! With only another 5 days to go until the day itself, I thought I would take the opportunity to make another card for one of my loved ones. I'm also linking up with the ladies over at Just Us Girls again as 'Valentine' is their word of the week.

Oh So Ombre - I backed my oval with a panel of patterned Oh So Ombre paper - another Sale-A-Bration freebie that I can't get enough of! My card today is uncluttered and clean, although the reduction in white space does leave me sailing close to the wind as far as our challenge CAS rules are concerned. So if you are reading this and considering playing along, you have been warned!

Still Time To Sale-A-Brate - If either of the above products are on your wish list, you still have another 3 weeks to go before the current Sale-A-Braiton promotion ends. That is a month earlier than usual though, so bear this in mind and be sure to place your order in good time. Links to the online store are included below or get in touch if you would like me to place your order for you.

Enjoy your day; I'm hoping to complete the second room on my current house decorating quest, so that I can spend the rest of the week getting up straight and having a good tidy up. Why is it that the minute I start decorating anywhere, the rest of the house seems to descend into disorganised chaos?! Does that happen in your house too? I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

2/9/2021 2:44:24 PM #

This is SO cute...simple but adorable!

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
2/9/2021 2:57:01 PM #

Is there anything cuter than a donkey at Valentine's? Er... I'll leave that out there! But there is no denying your little donkey with his single red rose IS very cute! Vicky x

Deborah Wheeler
Deborah WheelerUnited Kingdom
2/9/2021 10:52:38 PM #

that's so cute!  Another set I managed to resist in the SAB!

Jenny Martin
Jenny MartinAustralia
2/10/2021 5:44:19 AM #

LOVE your cute donkey! Beautiful background tooSmile

Jeanne
JeanneUnited States
2/10/2021 6:50:01 PM #

So cute Joanne!  You have to love a donkey with a rose!  Great choice of paper for the background.

Ina Grehan
Ina GrehanAustralia
2/10/2021 11:48:30 PM #

Fabulous fun card Joanne. Like how you went with this cute Valentine card. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

JulieP
JuliePUnited States
2/12/2021 2:27:37 PM #

That donkey is adorable!!!!  The designer paper makes for a beautiful mix.  Love this Joanne!

Samantha Johnson
Samantha JohnsonUnited States
2/15/2021 12:55:54 AM #

I love this donkey, so cute.

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
2/15/2021 9:27:22 PM #

So sweet! This is a lovely, simple design well executed. You must have a great stash of Valentine's cards!

YoonYoung Kim
YoonYoung KimKorea
2/19/2021 6:29:10 AM #

So funny card!! And nice match of background designer paper.

Sale-A-Bration 2021 Is Here!

Sale-A-Bration is here! Choose a FREE product with every £45 or £90 you spend between 5 January-28 February. Click on the image above to view the brochure!

January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue

The new Stampin' Up! January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue is here - click on the image to download your copy!

Current February hostess code:

QJBRZGPT

What's more, if you join between 5 January - 28 February during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive an additional 5 packs of colour designer series paper too - for FREE!

Stampin Cut and Emboss

The Mini Stampin' Cut And Emboss Machine Is Here!

Crafting has never looked this good! Contact me to get yours today. Available from January 5th.