Little Ladybugs Times Two

by Joanne James10. February 2020 16:53

I have a super quick post today as I have had a Valentine's home decor class today and have a school music recital to attend this evening, so I need to quickly squeeze in a couple of cards I made over the weekend using the gorgeous 'Little Ladybug' stamp set that is a free gift for anyone hosting a Stampin' Up! party with qualifying party sales. The first is for the current challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches:

Some simple stamping and Blends colouring with a sponged background and split sentiment, highlighting the word FLY:

The second is for the current challenge over at Less Is More where the challenge is 'tiny and few':

This seemed perfect for that itty-bitty row of ladybirds with a fun sentiment:

And for the super clean and simple card:

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back (earlier!) tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

2/10/2020 7:23:50 PM #

They are both ADORABLE!!!!  I predict winners....ding ding ding ding!

Karren Johnson
Karren JohnsonNew Zealand
2/11/2020 3:04:27 AM #

What an adorable image and card!  Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
2/11/2020 7:09:16 PM #

As adorable as the card is, Joanne, it's the envelope that I'm in love with. Great idea!

Stef Perry
Stef PerryUnited States
2/14/2020 12:47:21 AM #

Both cards are as cute as can be Joanne!  I especially love the one with the row of tumbling ladybugs, it definitely made me chuckle!

Nonni
NonniFinland
2/14/2020 8:21:30 AM #

Wow, two great cards! I love the row of images design for LIM and the CAS scene in the first card is so clever and eye catching. Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

Wiebke
WiebkeGermany
2/16/2020 3:56:50 PM #

Joanne, your eight ladybugs are tumpling around and it looks sooo funny! Great card!

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

Sale-A-Bration 2020

Shop, host, join - during Sale-A-Bration there's never been a better time! Offers valid until 31st March, whilst supplies last. Download your copy of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet by clicking on the image above.

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. During Sale-Bration, you will also receive a mini paper cutter, a 6"x6" Designer Series paper Sampler pack and a stamp set of your choice! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

Current February hostess code:

N7UTJ3DY

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Co-ordination Product Release

Step up your co-ordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that co-ordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Spring mini catalogue items. There is no limit to how many you can order, but they are only available 4 February - 31st march whilst supplies last! Read more here.