Love You Tilted CAS Card

by Joanne James29. January 2016 22:40

Happy Friday everyone! Firstly, I must say a big 'thank you' to everyone who came by to see yesterday's Mrs Potts and Chip card - I have received many wonderful comments on this card both here on my blog and wherever I've shared it, so thank you all so much! Whereas yesterday's card was a little more involved, today's card is almost as CAS as it get! I managed to snatch a quick 10 minutes at my desk this evening so made this Valentine's card for a few challenges:

SIP Tic Tac Toe 32 800

I went with the top link of the tic-tac-toe board over at Stamp Ink Paper and red/punch or die cut/heart and also used the tilted sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches to add a little more red to my sketch, which is the theme over at Addicted to CAS. Here's my card:

A Real Red base, a twisted panel of white and a simple sentiment; I used the heart-shaped 'steam' die from the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies for my heart, which I cut out of red foil for a little dimension and shine. So clean, so simple - and I love it!

That's all from me today; back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

maaike
maaikeNetherlands
30/01/2016 01:07:09 #

love your card, super cas and modern, elegant etc..also worth entering in the simon says stamp red challenge i'd say

Susan
SusanUnited States
30/01/2016 07:03:27 #

Very pretty!  Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

karen h
karen hUnited States
31/01/2016 01:40:39 #

What a perfect CAS card!  Love the little foil heart! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Barb Ghig
Barb GhigUnited States
31/01/2016 03:01:20 #

Beautiful take on our Code Word, Joanne! I love your heart, and your CAS design is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Tina Riddle
Tina RiddleUnited States
31/01/2016 16:53:35 #

Beautiful CAS card Joanne!  I love the tilt on it.  Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this week!

Stephanie Adams
Stephanie AdamsUnited Kingdom
31/01/2016 21:10:43 #

So perfectly CAS and I love the foiled heart. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

Sandy mathis
Sandy mathisUnited States
01/02/2016 03:18:58 #

Joanne this card is clean and simple perfection! Kudos to you for making a card with an askew panel. I really struggle with that but you've done so perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Stamp Ink Paper, twice!

Liz Bailey
Liz BaileyUnited States
02/02/2016 02:31:28 #

Joanne - I love your card. It's awesome. I think that's all I have to say about it!! Thanks for playing at CAS Colours & Sketches this week, I'm so glad that you did. Liz x

Patricia Hays
Patricia HaysUnited States
03/02/2016 17:56:02 #

May I borrow a line from your post?  It perfectly sums up what I think of your card.  "So clean, so simple - and I love it!"  It's a fabulous take on our CC&S sketch.  Thanks so much for joining us this week!  Smile

Louise
LouiseUnited Kingdom
08/02/2016 17:07:10 #

How absolutely, amazingly CAS.Great use of the sketch and a fab Valentines card. Thanks for playing along at CC&S this week
Louise xx

Designers Series Paper Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Designer Series Paper is on sale between 1-31 October: buy 3, get 1 free on selected packs. Find out more here.

Earn this fabulous festive stamp set for FREE when you host a party with qualifying sales between 1 September and 31 October. Find out more here.

Seasonal Catalogue

Click here to view and download a copy of the 2017 Autumn-Winter Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which runs from 1 September 2017 - 2 January 2018.

Current October hostess code:

769FVWR4

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. That's £31 OF FREE PRODUCT! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

2017-18 Annual Catalogue

Click on the catalogue for a full list of current SU! supplies - if you would like to order any of the items featured, please drop me a line at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk or give me a call on 07773 421446 - I'd be happy to help.