Let Faith Be Your Biggest Fear Meets Artistry Blooms

by Joanne James12. October 2020 07:00

It's Monday and to start the week I have a short post to share a couple of cards I made with this week's Freshly Made Sketches layout:

They are both encouragement cards, this time with the optional addition of pink, perfect for the current Time Out challenge. One of my cards also features an ombre background which is the trend over at Just Us Girls this week. Here's the first one:

And here's the second one, featuring another of the papers in the Artistry Blooms paper pack:

Both cards feature a wonderful encouraging sentiment from the 'Ridiculously Awesome' stamp set, that is rather appropriate today as I am headed off for shoulder surgery. I am putting all my faith on my surgeon, that's for sure!

So which one is your favourite? I love them both and will be making a few more with these papers this month whilst they are on offer in the DSP sale :-)

Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Jen Timko
Jen TimkoUnited States
10/13/2020 1:38:56 AM #

I love them both.  What a lovely way to show off this amazing sentiment.  So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Kim Heggins
Kim HegginsUnited States
10/13/2020 10:54:21 PM #

Gorgeous pair of beautiful cards...love the wonderful sentiments you used and all those fabulous hearts. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out.

Nancy Leppek
Nancy LeppekUnited States
10/13/2020 10:59:46 PM #

Two absolutely beautiful cards all the way down to the envelopes! So happy to have you joining the girls and I at JUGS this week! Please come back again soon!

Deborah Wheeler
Deborah WheelerUnited Kingdom
10/14/2020 8:28:03 AM #

Love these cards -such a fantastic sentiment as well

Lisa Kind
Lisa KindUnited States
10/15/2020 10:16:06 PM #

I love the colors of both cards.  Lovely design as well.  Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Shona Chambers
Shona ChambersNew Zealand
10/21/2020 7:28:29 AM #

Both of your cards are so perfect for our challenge. Loving the paper you used, the paper pad must be stunning. You co-ordinated the colours of the die-cut hearts so well, as with the ink you used for the sentiments, which really pop against all that white. And I'm very jealous of your bow tying abilities too. So very happy you shared these with us at TIME OUT!

Nonni
NonniFinland
10/22/2020 5:22:25 AM #

These papers look amazing! I especially love the monochrome ombre one. Would work with so many images and sentiments! This sentiment is very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Autumn Winter Catalogue

Current October hostess code:

GVMFEJQ4

The Stampin' Cut And Emboss Machine (standard size) Is Here!

Crafting has never looked this good! Contact me to get yours today.

Paper Pumpkin Is Here!