Holly Jolly Gnome For The Holidays TTT80

by Joanne James3. September 2020 18:00

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at TicTacToe! It's the turn of Team X to host this week and the lovely Shannon is our featured designer this week. This is the fun board that we are playing along with:

I went on the diagonal down from the top left square with stripes, colouring and gnome for a cute Christmas card - take a look:

Gnome For The Holidays - I stamped and coloured one of the cute gnomes from the 'Gnome For The Holidays' stamp set as the centrepiece for my card today. Gnomes are so on trend at the moment, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set - they are so adorable and make for a cute card for the festive season!

Heartwarming Stripes - My gnome has a stripy hat and stripy socks and I also added a strip of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to my card and used this as the basis for my colour scheme.

Don't Forget The Inside - I did a little extra colouring on the inside of my card too, with this cute little gnome home for some extra decoration:

I'm linking today's card over at Time Out Challenges, where the theme is 'season', with the optional twist of colouring.

A tictactoe board offers so many creative possibilities - how does this week's board inspire you? Why not have a go? We would love to see you in the gallery and who knows - you might be selected for Designer's Choice and be eligible to be a guest designer on a future challenge.

Enjoy your evening; I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Deborah Wheeler
Deborah WheelerUnited Kingdom
9/5/2020 8:57:12 PM #

Oh, he is just so cute!

sandie
sandieUnited Kingdom
9/6/2020 11:28:22 AM #

He is a cutie and coloured perfectly. Do like the paper you used and that fun sentiment popped over the edge of the die. Great Xmas colours too. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Joyce
JoyceUnited States
9/6/2020 6:36:10 PM #

What a cute and fun card.  Love that little gnome guy!!  Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
9/6/2020 9:11:33 PM #

Gnomes are not my favourite but as usual, you've made him look extremely appealing. Great colouring and layout make him look fabulous.

Gerrina
GerrinaNetherlands
9/8/2020 9:32:07 AM #

Great christmas colours and a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Autumn Winter Catalogue

Current September hostess code:

ZMKAG7P2

The Stampin' Cut And Emboss Machine (standard size) Is Here!

Crafting has never looked this good! Contact me to get yours today.

Paper Pumpkin Is Here!