Ornate Borders Rainbow Glimmer Thank You Card

by Joanne James19. June 2020 19:30

I have another quick card to share today that I made last weekend for the challenge over at Less Is More that is actually closing this evening - I'm not sure where this week has gone! I also used the sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments (I flipped it vertically):

I have a complete love affair with the new rainbow glimmer paper from Stampin' Up! and couldn't resist using a couple of the Ornate Borders to add detail to my top white panel and cutting away the right border edge to reveal a panel of rainbow glimmer paper - take a look:

Isn't it gorgeous?! I just love the sparkle - check it out:

I added my words courtesy of the Ornate Thanks set to complete my card - here's the inside:

Five simple products are all that's needed to create this gorgeous rainbow-inspired card.

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
6/19/2020 8:33:05 PM #

What a sweet floral die for your border and I'm loving the stitched circles on the other side. But let's get to the real crux of this comment: Rainbow glimmer paper? Mind blown! Vicky x

Deborah Wheeler
Deborah WheelerUnited Kingdom
6/19/2020 9:30:00 PM #

that is just gorgeous!

Anita
AnitaUnited Kingdom
6/19/2020 9:54:19 PM #

This is lovely, Joanne. The colours of that glimmer paper are gorgeous and it works so well with the aqua.  I love that you added a second decorative border too.  Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

6/19/2020 10:55:02 PM #

This is a GREAT way to highlight that glimmer paper!  Beautiful!

Genevieve
GenevieveUnited States
6/21/2020 10:27:53 PM #

Beautiful card!  Love how you used the glimmer paper and the border to create a wonderful thank you card.  So glad you were inspired by our sketch challenge.Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona Whitehead
Fiona WhiteheadUnited Kingdom
6/22/2020 10:56:17 AM #

Such a pretty card - that border is really shown to its best with that lovely shimmery card stock - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Robbie
RobbieUnited States
6/22/2020 8:55:52 PM #

Love the border with the glimmer paper!  I will have to try it.  Great fun fold.  Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
6/28/2020 7:49:58 AM #

The rainbow glimmer paper looks great. I've not got any of that yet. The ornate borders is a great way to show it off.

Current July hostess code:

WPMS44B7

Bonus Days Are Back!

Spend £45 or more in July and receive a £4.50 voucher to use against August purchases. Read more here