Bonanza Buddies Dotty Presents Thank You Cards

by Joanne James27. May 2020 20:45

Today I'm sharing a card for the current challenges over at Less Is More and Addicted to CAS:

In looking for 'dotty' stamps that would work well for a one layer card, I found this great present stamp in the Bonanza Buddies stamp set that had a 'reverse' dotty pattern and used that as the basis for my card, creating a row of dotty rainbow gifts - this was my first attempt:

I ended up making two cards though as I thought this one looked a little too 'clean and simple' without a sentiment - I went for a large one that I found in my retired box - an old Sale-A-Bration set which despite its size still gives a CAS feel to my card I think with plenty of white space:

So which one do you prefer? I'm veering toward the one with the sentiment, so that's my link up today.

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Michelle W
Michelle WAustralia
5/28/2020 7:34:12 AM #

Love them both!  Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Kathyk
KathykUnited Kingdom
5/28/2020 2:03:17 PM #

Two simply super makes - loving your colour choices

Kathyk

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
5/28/2020 4:30:06 PM #

I love your border of dotty gifts Joanne and love the rainbow of colours too. Vicky x

Barbara Ghigliotty
Barbara GhigliottyUnited States
5/31/2020 6:05:41 PM #

Super CUTE take on our code word, Joanne! I love how you stamped the gifts and your bright color palette is really fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Elaine Place
Elaine PlaceUnited Kingdom
6/2/2020 5:44:03 AM #

Fabulous cards!  The first is my favourite ... I love cards without a sentiment on the front as it means you have all of the inside to convey the message. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at "Less is More".

Current July hostess code:

PTWMKJED

Host In June And Get Extra Rewards

Shop or host a party in June to get an extra £20 Stampin' Rewards with sales of £200+. Read more here