A Trio of Flourishes For CAS(E) This Sketch

by Joanne James29. April 2020 07:00

Happy hump day everyone! Lots to do today so today's card is a quick one using this week's CAS(E) This Sketch:

I went super-simple on this one and more graphic than the loose lines of the sketch to make a simple notecard using the long pattern from the Flourish Dies paired with a simple sentiment from the co-ordinating Flourishing Phrases stamp set:

You know how much I will miss these dies and the Flourishing Phrases stamp set; they have had a good innings though, so I really can't complain too much. Great for simple cards like this though. I used colours from three different colour families but you could just use one colour family pack; this simple design is perfect for using up offcut scraps of card that you have lying around in any colour.

Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Tags: , , , , ,

Cards | Shop Online | Shop Stampin' Up! Online | Stamping

Michele F
Michele FUnited States
4/29/2020 12:24:17 PM #

What a beautiful way to interpret those painterly stripes, Joanne!  A lovely die, and a color combo that's pretty, too!
Thanks, so very much, for playing along with us at CTS again this week!
=]

4/29/2020 4:05:38 PM #

Oh so pretty....this was one of my favorite dies from that set, and it works perfectly for this clean, graphic design!

Deborah Wheeler
Deborah WheelerUnited Kingdom
4/29/2020 6:24:57 PM #

That's so nice! I've got this set, and those are my favourite colours.  Inspiration beckons again...

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
4/30/2020 7:09:06 PM #

Oh this is lovely Joanne! Those dies are brilliant aren't they Smile
Vicky x

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
5/1/2020 10:28:50 PM #

Those filagree die cuts are so elegant! They remind me of the lovely die cut strip in set that coordinates with Positive Thoughts. It's a stylish, simple, clean design.

Autumn Winter Catalogue

Current November hostess code:

469YSGD2

The Stampin' Cut And Emboss Machine (standard size) Is Here!

Crafting has never looked this good! Contact me to get yours today.

Paper Pumpkin Is Here!

Share joy with the global Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit! Available 3 November whilst stocks last!