Magnolia Lane Memories and More No Stamping Card

by Joanne James19. August 2019 21:00

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing a super quick card using the CAS Colours and Sketches layout and the theme over at Just Add Ink:

I was thrilled to see the JAI theme this week; when you're busy and short on crafty time, what can be better than a 'no stamping' card? I had the Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card pack out on my desk still following last week's class, so chose card and set to work:

I backed my card with a panel of Early Espresso, added a sentiment sticker, some co-ordinating twine and a trio of pearls to my Petal Pink card base, that I had already run through my Subtles embossing folder and I was done! I even added a larger M&M card to the inside for a pre-decorated interior:

Seriously - it took longer to photograph and watermark my card and type up this post than it did to make it!

As a result I did manage to get a couple more cards made this afternoon, so I will share those with you tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

karen h
karen hUnited States
8/19/2019 10:07:47 PM #

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the tied tag! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Samantha Johnson
Samantha JohnsonUnited States
8/20/2019 1:57:40 AM #

What a lovely take on this week's sketch, it's so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

8/20/2019 2:16:50 AM #

Great card, especially the inside!

Nikki Spencer
Nikki SpencerAustralia
8/20/2019 9:17:17 AM #

Lovely Joanne! The memories and more cards are such a great way to create lovely cards. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall
Chantell RandallAustralia
8/20/2019 12:35:43 PM #

Very elegant card Joanne.  Love the inside decoration as well.  Hope you are well.  Chantell x x

Holly L
Holly LUnited States
8/20/2019 3:41:12 PM #

Such a beautiful and elegant card! Love it and great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Joanne Stubbings
Joanne StubbingsAustralia
8/21/2019 11:35:25 AM #

Those Magnolias are so easy to work with, such a lovely card Joanne! Thanks for continuing to join in our challenges at Just Add Ink!

Di
DiAustralia
8/21/2019 11:18:30 PM #

Hi Joanne
Love how you've used the Magnolia cards to create something new. Both the front & inside are so pretty & let the magnolias shine. So glad you've played along with us again at JAI. Thanks too for your lovely, encouraging comment on my challenge card too. Very much appreciated.
Inky wishes, Di Smile

Christmastime Is Here - an exclusive collection of fabulous festive florals that will be available will supplies last from November 1st!

Current November hostess code: