You Are Tea-riffic Teapot Card

by Joanne James24. January 2016 09:00

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge over at The Paper PlayersThis week it is the turn of the lovely Nance to host and she has my favourite type of challenge, a sketch, for you to play along with:

For my card this week I was inspired to use my Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies and co-ordinating 'Have A Cuppa' Designer Series Paper Stack for a fun card:

My colour scheme was taken directly from the paper stack and my card is otherwise really quite self explanatory. I added a White Perfect Accent to my teapot lid and some clear Wink of Stella to the steam heart above the spout for added shimmer. I love the bright colours in these papers and the many little elements in the framelit set - endless creative possibilities!

The Paper Players Design Team
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
Nance Leedy
Sandy Mathis
Linda Callahan
Hannelie Bester
Colleen Begley

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:

1.  Create a new paper project
3.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
4.  Have FUN!

I look forward to seeing what you create with this week's theme. We have a an important day of sport today: Ben is playing basketball this morning and no hockey this week as Rebecca has an afternoon of swimming with County trials today - wish us luck!

Back tomorrow with another project; until then, happy stampin'!

sandym
sandymUnited States
1/24/2016 2:16:54 PM #

Joanne I love the yummy colors and the fun teapot, especially the heart shaped steam!

Nance Leedy
Nance LeedyUnited States
1/24/2016 2:26:35 PM #

Absolutely adorable card, Joanne!  I love your use of the teapot paper and the heart of steam is the sweetest little accent.  Delightful use of the sketch--thank you for making it shine!

Laurie
LaurieUnited States
1/24/2016 3:18:08 PM #

That's some awesome paper...cute teapots! That steam heart is adorable,too. Love how it all ties in together, so sweet, Joanne! Have a great week!

1/24/2016 3:48:12 PM #

This is so sweet!  I have to confess that I like the dies from this line better than the stamp set itself....they're just adorable with the matching DSP!  Love it!  Warm and cozy, perfect for my snowed-in Sunday!

Bev Gerard / TexasGrammy
Bev Gerard / TexasGrammyUnited States
1/25/2016 5:07:49 PM #

Completely sweet!  Love the popped up teapot and the happy color combo!

1/27/2016 4:27:17 PM #

Joanne, I smiled when I looked at your card!  I thought of all your "British" friends having a spot of tea!  I love the DSP and the adorable teapot.  Such a happy card, My Friend!  XX

Anne Hunt
Anne HuntCanada
1/28/2016 12:42:53 AM #

Joanne, this is so very pretty.   Great card, makes me want to go and make a cuppa tea right now!!

Colleen Begley
Colleen BegleyUnited States
1/28/2016 6:48:54 PM #

This is a tea-riffic card, Joanne! I keep seeing cards with this set and now I'm wondering why I didn't order it? I guess it's not too late.

jaydee
jaydeeUnited States
1/30/2016 5:31:08 PM #

Joanne, I love this cup die and the DSP.   I have a couple of friends who would love this card as much as I do.   Hugs
Jaydee

Christmastime Is Here - an exclusive collection of fabulous festive florals that will be available will supplies last from November 1st!

Current October hostess code: