Just For You Botanical Blooms Card

by Joanne James20. January 2016 09:00

It's Wednesday - hurrah! Today I have a card for this week's challenge over at CAS Colours and Sketches where they have the following sketch to work with:

I turned the sketch through 90 degrees for my card today and used the large sentiment from the 'Botanicals For You' Sale-A-Bration set, paired with some Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and yes, another of those flowers made using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies - I just can't get enough of them! Here's my card:

I just love the different flower combinations you can make with these framelit dies! Whilst I do have something different to share with you tomorrow, rest assured you haven't seen the last of these yet!

That's all from me today; I'll be spending the day in my office - I'm hoping for a productive one! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for this week's new challenge over at Create With Connie and Mary. Until then, happy stampin'!

karen h
karen hUnited States
1/20/2016 3:07:28 PM #

Very pretty card!  Love the sponging on the die-cut flower, it adds great depth!  Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

sandym
sandymUnited States
1/20/2016 11:33:39 PM #

I am quite impressed at what a prolific stamper you are Joanne! In only three days you have created a stunning gallery of cards!

Liz Bailey
Liz BaileyUnited States
1/21/2016 5:22:53 AM #

I adore the Botanical Gardens bundle too (and the fact that buying it gets you this set free!) it makes such happy cards. I love the die cut flower - it's the perfect thing for the circle on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS Colours & Sketches. Liz x

Patricia Hays
Patricia HaysUnited States
1/22/2016 4:36:50 AM #

The big sentiment is great paired with the bold floral background.  Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun - it's great to have you join us! Smile

Stephanie Adams
Stephanie AdamsUnited Kingdom
1/23/2016 6:27:11 PM #

Gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week with your wonderful card. Stef x

Christmastime Is Here - an exclusive collection of fabulous festive florals that will be available will supplies last from November 1st!

Current November hostess code: