Thanks So Much

by Joanne James23. August 2014 10:00

A quick post from me! Today's card is a thank you card inspired by the sketch over at Seize the Sketch this week:

A nice simple sketch that lent itself to a nice simple card using the 'Another Thank You' stamp set - here is my card:

I took my colour inspiration for my card from the Flashback paper that I used as a background; there are some great patterns in this DSP set and the colours mean that they work well for both male and female projects. The card make-up I pretty self-explanatory, but if there's anything you'd specifically like to know, then please leave me a comment below and I will answer it. A little Essentials paper clip and some black baker's twine finish off today's card.

Back tomorrow with my Design Team card for the Paper Players; until then, happy stampin'!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Cards | Stamping

Jen Mitchell
Jen MitchellUnited States
8/24/2014 2:13:23 AM #

This is just fabulous!  I love how you took the bright colors from the DSP and used them to create the cheery sentiment layers.  Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

8/26/2014 3:14:24 PM #

Thanks Jen - a great sketch from you ladies as always, you'll be missed!

Katie Melhus
Katie MelhusUnited States
8/25/2014 7:59:37 PM #

Love these colors and that DSP is so fun!  Thanks for joining us for our final challenge at Seize the Sketch!

8/26/2014 3:15:14 PM #

Thank you Katie - I'll miss your great sketches!

Emily L.
Emily L.Canada
8/28/2014 7:16:50 PM #

Great color combo!  Love the simplicity of the card with the fun paper clip and twine embellishments! <3

8/28/2014 10:04:32 PM #

Thank you Emily - sometimes clean and simple is the way to go! I have a tub of these clips that I've had for ages and keep forgetting to use, but a few have made it on to my cards lately and I like them, so you can be sure you'll be seeing more of them!

Sandy M
Sandy MUnited States
8/30/2014 9:55:16 PM #

Great card, Joanne! I adore that Flashback paper. And I don't have it why?... Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with our final challenge at Seize the Sketch!

8/31/2014 10:25:31 PM #

Thanks Sandy - one for you to add to your wishlist Wink

Sale-A-Bration 2020

Shop, host, join - during Sale-A-Bration there's never been a better time! Offers valid until 31st March, whilst supplies last. Download your copy of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet by clicking on the image above.

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. During Sale-Bration, you will also receive a mini paper cutter, a 6"x6" Designer Series paper Sampler pack and a stamp set of your choice! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

Current February hostess code:

N7UTJ3DY

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Co-ordination Product Release

Step up your co-ordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that co-ordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Spring mini catalogue items. There is no limit to how many you can order, but they are only available 4 February - 31st march whilst supplies last! Read more here.