Happy Easter From The Crafty Owl

by Joanne James31. March 2013 12:24

Happy Easter blog followers! This is the first of two blog posts today and this one is for you: the Crafty Owl is entering into the spirit of things and is playing bunny dress up ready for his Easter egg hunt today:

I could have simply made a rabbit from my owl punch (just one of the many things the owl can become - this is such a versatile punch!) but instead decided to dress him as a bunny rabbit, complete with hat ears and bunny nose - cute, eh?!

Happy Easter everyone - I'll be back later with a bunny of a different kind. Until then, happy stampin'!

Stampin' Up Supplies:

Stamps: Wacky Wishes (hostess)

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black

Ink: Pretty in Pink

Tools: Owl Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Cards | Punch Art

Kathy
KathyUnited Kingdom
3/31/2013 9:03:28 PM #

Happy Easter Crafty Owl - hope you had a good day!

julie
julieUnited Kingdom
3/31/2013 9:55:54 PM #

Happy Easter Joanne, just wanted to say I love your Easter owl and I cannot wait to start getting creative when I get mine. Keep crafting! See you soon, Julie

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
4/4/2013 10:18:26 PM #

Thanks Julie - this really is the most versatile of punches. I think our May card class will be using the Owl Punch - you'll be amazed at everything it can be used for. May class dates are Wednesday evening 15th May 7-9pm or Thursday afternoon 16th May 1.30-3.30pm. Hope you can make it!

Julie
JulieUnited Kingdom
4/7/2013 9:38:42 AM #

Hi Joanne - I would like to do the owl punch evening on the 15th May. I am trying so many new things it has given me a fresh new take on my cards.Thanks for the inspiration!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
4/8/2013 9:11:00 PM #

Great - glad to hear it! Look forward to seeing you then.

Current May hostess code:

UCPTF3WM

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Ornate Garden Early Release

Get blooming with an exclusive early release from our new annual catalogue. The Ornate Garden Suite is available from April 1st - for full details click here.