On To Adventure Holidaymaker for PP481

by Joanne James8. March 2020 10:00

Today it's Sunday and time for this week's new challenge over at The Paper Players! It's the turn of the fabulous Laurie to host this week and she has a vibrant colour challenge for you to work with:

I spent much of this week undertaking last-minute preparations for my weekend craft retreat, so was short on time to create and lacking my creative mojo. Anyway, I had to keep it quick and this is what I came up with - take a look:

I stamped my lady from the 'On to Adventure' stamp set and coloured her with my Stampin' Blends, then mounted her on a layered circle and stamped my sentiment onto a Coastal Cabana scalloped rectangle. A sprinkling of champagne rhinestones finish my card.

Super simple this week!

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:

1.  Create a new paper project
3.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
4.  Have FUN!

Enjoy your day; I will be on day two of my weekend craft retreat. Yesterday we had a ball, so I'm sure today will be just as much fun! More about that later in the week. I'll be back in a couple of days with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

jaydee
jaydeeUnited States
3/8/2020 2:42:56 PM #

Fabulous use of the colors, Joanne.  I love your little traveler!  Your use of the scalloped border for both the rectangle and circle is wonderful.  It ties the two elements together beautifully.  Hope you have a wonderful week
Hugs
Jaydee

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
3/8/2020 6:41:32 PM #

Sweet use of these colours! I like the repeated use of the scalloped edges. I confess to having owned this set for some time and have yet to ink it up! Good quick card, Joanne.

3/8/2020 8:31:48 PM #

This fun little chickie does look like she is ready for an adventure!  Her outfit is adorable and the card is just terrific!

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
3/10/2020 3:16:19 PM #

I love this quirky little character Joanne and you've coloured her beautifully. With the news as it is, I can't help thinking she might want to wait before taking her next adventure...!

Laurie
LaurieUnited States
3/10/2020 10:34:24 PM #

LOl..what a cute gal...such a fun and cute card Joanne!!

Stef Perry
Stef PerryUnited States
3/10/2020 11:40:02 PM #

I adore your cute traveler, Joanne!  She looks ready for a fun adventure!  Your card design is terrific and uses the challenge colors perfectly!  I hope you had a terrific weekend at your craft retreat!

Tracy
TracyUnited States
3/11/2020 12:00:37 AM #

Such a cute card! Love the scalloped layer.

3/12/2020 9:01:10 PM #

I hope you have a fabulous craft retreat.  Always so much fun!!!  I think your little traveler is so fun!  Love the way you used the BB and CC!  The scalloped borders are so pretty!  Great card!  XX

Anne Marie Hile
Anne Marie HileUnited States
3/14/2020 4:06:39 AM #

I love this little sassy gal who is off to a fabulous adventure! You accessorized her beautifully with the colors and I love the layout, too. Hope you had a wonderful creative retreat!

Current July hostess code:

PTWMKJED

Host In June And Get Extra Rewards

Shop or host a party in June to get an extra £20 Stampin' Rewards with sales of £200+. Read more here