An Ornamental Glittery Christmas Card JAI466

by Joanne James24. July 2019 06:00

Today I'm nice and early with my post as I am out with the James Juniors for a day of watersports with a view to keeping cool in the heatwave we are experiencing here in the UK, which is a good thing as it means I just have time to squeeze in my entry for the challenge at Just Add Ink this week, where I just couldn't resist that photo inspiration, that also works for the Christmas in July theme over at TGIF Challenges:

I went with a clean, white base so that my glittery baubles and sentiment could really shine - take a look:

I'm afraid I have used some retired bits and pieces on my card today (Pretty Pines Thinlits, Detailed Baubles Thinlits, Red Glimmer Paper, black and white DSP) because there was no other way to capture the elements of inspiration from those lovely festive lanterns, but the fabulous Merry Christmas Dies carried over to the annual catalogue and so will be seeing lots of action this season too and are available if you would like to get your hands on a set.

I am trying to use up a little of my retired stash to create some cards for my box and it feels good to mix in a little old with the new every now and again. Have any of you started Christmas crafting in earnest yet? Do leave me a comment below or even feel free to share your creations here on my Facebook page - I would love to see them!

Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!

Chantell Randall
Chantell RandallAustralia
7/24/2019 10:40:15 AM #

The clean white background is perfect for these die cut elements.   It's a lovely classical Christmas card.  Chantell x x

Jo Stubbings
Jo StubbingsAustralia
7/24/2019 11:12:15 AM #

A lovely clean Christmas card using such beautiful die cuts Jo! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Just Add Ink!

Nikki Spencer
Nikki SpencerAustralia
7/24/2019 11:56:53 AM #

I love this Joanne, the sparkle, polka dots and clean design are just perfect. Thank you for sharing at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan Clothier
Jan ClothierNew Zealand
7/25/2019 10:58:33 PM #

I love this! The design is perfect and each element wonderful. You're giving me a nudge towards Christmas!

Vicky
VickyUnited Kingdom
7/26/2019 7:08:37 PM #

So pretty and sparkly! So impressed at you getting the festive cards done - we'll blink and it will be Christmas already! xx

Buy 3 Get 1 Free on selected Designer Series Paper between 4th-30th September! Click here for more details.

Current September hostess code: