2. June 2015 09:00
The wait is over - it's June 2nd and the new 2015-16 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is here! I have updated my links on the right hand side of my blog and you will find a permanent link to the new catalogue there, but for today you need look no further than the picture below which will take you straight to the new catalogue:
This is a day when you really can have it all though:
- Today is the last day to order from the 2015 Spring-Summer Occasions Catalogue. There are lots of great products in the 2015 Occasions Catalogue that are going away after June 2. Read my previous blog post here for the detail.
- Today is the last day to order from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue. Everything in that catalogue that isn’t carrying over to the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue is to be found on the Retiring Lists and are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - today is the last day to order those items. Many of these items are discounted; there are still some bargains to be had. Check out the remaining retiring items here.
- Today is the first day that you can order from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue. The new catalogue is posted above and will be permanently linked via my blog if you don’t have a paper copy. If you have your paper copy and just want to go straight to the shop to place your order, click here. Don't forget to add the hostess code for June UPCSWX2C if your order is less than £150 and ensure you are set to 'contactable' to receive a thank you in the post from me.
- Earn Hostess Rewards under the “Old Plan”. You may have noticed in the new catalogue that Stampin’ Up! has changed the customer rewards plan for purchases over £150. In the new plan, now called Stampin’ Rewards, customers and hostesses can still earn free product for these larger orders. While the total reward has decreased at each level (for example, the free product reward on a £150 order decreases from £25 to £15), the rewards are on a sliding scale that allow you to continue to earn for every £ you spend over and above £150. The aim is to make things more straight forward, but as the new plan doesn't take effect until June 3rd for today there is no change. An added benefit of Stampin' Rewards is that they can be used towards a starter kit if you choose to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator - making the starter kit even better value! Which brings me on to the last 'big news' item for today:
- Earn Free Stamps in June’s Promotion for New SU! Joiners. June 2 also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators. As a demonstrator on my team, you will belong to a friendly team where you get to be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogues. You also get to earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risks or penalties if you don't meet your quarterly minimum. Starting today when you join, you also earn two free stamp sets of your choice (they’ll be added to your starter kit). These can be any stamps at all from the new catalogue - so if you choose wisely (think alphabets and large sentiment sets!) these two stamp sets alone could be worth £60 or more. The Starter Kit is £99 for £130 of free product of your choice. My team is a mix of both hobby stampers and business demonstrators and I love and appreciate them all. If you would like to take to me about becoming a demonstrator and joining us, please do get in touch for a no obligation chat about the benefits or call in at either of my open house events this week. Alternatively if you know this is the deal for you, don't delay and click here to join today!
That's a lot of information for one post; if I were you I would put the kettle on, put your feet up and get comfy and settle down with your new catalogue for a browse and start creating that all-important wish list!
Back tomorrow with a new project; until then, happy shopping!