Stampin' Up! 2014 Annual European Convention Highlights - Inspire, Create, Share

by Joanne James21. October 2014 21:55

Well, Stampin' Up! 2014 Inspire Create Share Convention - what a blast! I had the best ever time and for those of you following my Facebook page you will have seen some of the photos of what I got up to. Here are some of my favourite pictures, along with the Convention highlights video:

This is me with (from left to right) Katie Adams, from the Stampin' Up! USA Home Office, and my fellow 'In a Nutshell' presenters: Kerry Timms, Pip Todman and Miriam van Eyden at our pre-Convention live theatre run through.

Me and the world famous Mannekin Pis - well, no visit to Brussels is complete without this photo, right?!

My big moment - the start of the second of my presentations on 'Simple, Fun Experiences' - the highlight of my Convention for sure.

One of my camera-shy downlines, Samantha, showing off her special pin to commemorate her milestone 10K Sales achievement - I'm so proud of her!

Pip, Miriam and I at the after-awards night party - looking altogether more relaxed with our presentations out of the way!

Goofing around with two of my fellow Passionettes, Netty Turner and Monica Gale, my Stampin' Up! Grandma!

This is the chocolatier in the window of the Godiva shop dipping strawberries in chocolate; Samantha and I shared a cone, because we convinced ourselves this was definitely one of our five a day!

This is me with one of my new Dutch Pinkie friends, Caroline van der Straaten - Samantha and I shared a hotel with 28 Pinkies and they are such a good bunch, really fun! So much so, I was made an honorary Pinkie - with team shirt and co-ordinating luggage!

Lastly, another team photo and the official Convention highlights video (look out for me!):

Doesn't that look like fun?! If you would like to join my team and I at next year's Convention, which will be held from 12-14 November 2015 in Brussels, what better time to get on board? There's just 3 days left until the current sign up deal that includes a free pack of Designer Series Paper each month for the next 6 months ends - CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM TODAY!

We are a fun, team with a mix of business and hobby demonstrators and I would love to welcome you to join us.

Back tomorrow with my Design Team card for this week's challenge over at Colour Me...! and a new set of Wednesday weekly deals. Until then, happy stampin'!

Tags: , , , ,

Join My Team | Stampin' Up! Events

10/21/2014 11:01:20 PM #

Oh, Joanne!  I love seeing your pictures!  You look fabulous on stage!  I am so proud of you and I know you were amazing!  Wish I could have been there!  XX

10/21/2014 11:20:18 PM #

Thanks Claire - I wish you could have been there too - it really was so much fun! One of these days we'll make it happen! xx

Wendie Waldman
Wendie WaldmanUnited States
10/22/2014 2:02:21 AM #

Thanks for sharing your convention experience.  No matter where we are - stampin' demo smiles are the best!
From a US demo who loves your blog.

10/22/2014 6:18:21 PM #

Thanks Wendie - so true! We had a great time, just a shame it isn't global!!

Samantha Kallenbach
Samantha KallenbachUnited Kingdom
10/22/2014 12:06:30 PM #

It was such fun and cannot wait for next November to do it all again.

10/22/2014 6:18:56 PM #

It was just the best Samantha - I'm looking forward to next year already too!

Sale-A-Bration 2020

Shop, host, join - during Sale-A-Bration there's never been a better time! Offers valid until 31st March, whilst supplies last. Download your copy of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet by clicking on the image above.

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. During Sale-Bration, you will also receive a mini paper cutter, a 6"x6" Designer Series paper Sampler pack and a stamp set of your choice! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

Current February hostess code:

N7UTJ3DY

2020 Spring-Summer Mini Catalogue

Co-ordination Product Release

Step up your co-ordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that co-ordinate with Sale-A-Bration and Spring mini catalogue items. There is no limit to how many you can order, but they are only available 4 February - 31st march whilst supplies last! Read more here.