Warmth and Wonder Chocolate Spoon Stirrers

by Joanne James28. November 2013 20:36

Today I have another festive project to share - this was also one of my convention swaps for some of the members of my wider team. I made a whole bunch of chocolate spoon stirrers - here's a close-up photo of the unwrapped spoon:

These really are so easy to make. All you need are some disposable wooden spoons and some small cello bags. To make the spoon, first I stamped it; I stamped the tiny snowflake in white kraft ink and heat embossed it for shine and texture, then stamped the word 'Christmas' in Real Red along the length of the spoon. This is a partial stamp from the 'Christmas Greetings' in the 'Warmth and Wonder' stamp set. This is a lovely hostess exclusive set, available when you host a Stampin' Up! party. Once the spoon has been stamped, I melted some milk chocolate in a small silicone cake mould and inserted both the spoon and some festive shaped marshmallows into it and left it to set before removing the mould. Here is a picture of the finished packaged spoons:

All you need to do is package in a small cello bag and tie with red grosgrain ribbon and attach a Festive Flurry snowflake stamped gift tag, stamped in white kraft on Crumb Cake cardstock and overstamped in Real Red with one of the other greetings from the 'Warmth and Wonder' set. So simple, yet a lovely gift for hostesses, customers, neighbours or friends during the festive season.

Back tomorrow with another project; until then, happy stampin'!

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:

Tags: , , , , , , ,

3D Projects | Stamping

Chris Poole
Chris PooleUnited Kingdom
11/29/2013 8:45:59 PM #

I love these - beautiful design AND food what more could you want.  Looking forward to your class next Monday, Chris x

11/30/2013 3:06:48 PM #

I know Chris - the best of both worlds! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday x

MONICA GALE
MONICA GALEUnited Kingdom
11/30/2013 4:18:56 PM #

Beautiful gifts, so lucky to have got one Smile Thank you again xx

12/1/2013 10:49:23 AM #

You are welcome Monica - enjoy! xx

Joycekk
JoycekkUnited States
11/30/2013 7:09:30 PM #

Dumb question here. What exactly do you do with the spoons?
They are very cute!

12/1/2013 10:48:54 AM #

Joyce - you simply use the spoon like a normal teaspoon to stir your hot chocolate or coffee drink; as you do so, the chocolate and marshmallows melt into your drink - you should give it a go, it tastes delicious!

Autumn Winter Catalogue

Current August hostess code:

CVAQTGE2

Spend Your Bonus Day Coupons!

Spend your £4.50 vouchers earned in July on your Stampin' Up! purchases before 31st August.

Paper Pumpkin Is Coming!